8.22.2011

Old Navy Jeans


Crowdtap provided me with 2 free Jeans coupons for Old Navy! I loved the fact that my friend and I could go try on all of the ones they had in store and walk out with free ones! OF COURSE, we didn't just get the free jeans! My friend was so grateful for the free slim flare jeans that she bought us both shirts to match. We made it a girls night out and wore our jeans and tops to dinner and a movie with our other friends. It was a fun night. Thanks to Crowdtap and Old Navy for this opportunity. These jeans are so comfortable and are made VERY well so I know that they will last such a long time. With kids and pets around, these jeans will be put to good use. I can't wait to wear my new flip flops with them too. It has been some hot weather this summer and even these jeans don't make me sweat. They are light and go with everything in my closet! Thanks Crowdtap and Old Navy!!

No comments: