7.29.2011

I want more Cheese, lots and lots of Cheese

Wow. Twice now in the mail, I have received a free product coupon good for any Borden's Single Sensations 10ct cheese pack. I was so excited I ran to the store and saw this one.... Southwest Pepperjack ... *drool*. I used it on hamburgers and as a simple cheese sandwich and loved every last bit. I like that this product is not that expensive too. When I went to get my free packs I saw that they were priced around $2.14 to $2.50 depending on the store, but not more than that. My tip is to always stock up during store sales. I love reduced prices for good items and coupons were floating around in magazines a while back to lower the price even more. If you want to try this brand, I suggest this kind.... but there ARE 5 others to choose from also.

No comments: