11.08.2011

Old Navy Activewear


Who doesn't love cute activewear! Well, Old Navy has made the best there is with their new style of active wear clothing! The designs are sleek and they really do pop! A little over a week ago there were great sales on them also. What did you get? I bought so many items (how can you resist a bargain like that!?!) My friend & I went to Old Navy after I got my coupons for free activewear and we shopped till we dropped. There's so many items to choose from in there. I love that about Old Navy! You can't say they don't have a wide selection, because there's so much and the colors they make for their clothing is always awesome. I love to match, but I also love the fact that you can mix and match the activewear styles up and it will still look great. Thanks Crowdtap and Old Navy for this opportunity.

No comments: